Espoo Museum of Modern Art
Visit EMMA safely
The safety of visitors and employees has been considered in several ways. EMMA is Finland’s largest art museum by surface area, with plenty of safe space to enjoy art when we take each other into consideration.
Updated 2 February 2022
We follow the latest Covid-19 guidelines and safety measures in all our activities and events. EMMA is open normally.
EMMA’s staff is prepared to receive museum guests during the corona situation and supports safe visits.
Note the following instructions when you plan your visit to the museum:
- We abide by the COVID-19 passport guidelines of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. For the time being, the COVID-19 passport is not required for the Espoo city’s sports and cultural facilities, public events or hobbies.
- Come to the museum only when you are healthy.
- Keep a safe distance between yourself and the museum guests and staff.
- Please take care of good hand hygiene and avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces. Wash your hands carefully whenever possible. Hand sanitiser is available in customer service and exhibition spaces.
- Tickets are sold by the entrance and at advance at Lippu.fi service. Please note that there is a service fee of 2 euros.
EMMA is Finland’s largest art museum, with gallery space covering a total area of over 5o00 m2. We have plenty of safe space to enjoy art while taking each other into consideration.