Visit EMMA safely
The safety of visitors and employees has been considered in several ways. EMMA is Finland’s largest art museum by surface area, with plenty of safe space to enjoy art when we take each other into consideration.
Although the museum is now open, the visit will be slightly different than before. EMMA, EMMA Shop and Cafe Zoceria WeeGee will be open, but the WeeGee exhibition centre and its other facilities will remain closed for the time being. EMMA’s staff is prepared to receive museum guests during the corona situation and supports safe visits.
Note the following instructions when you plan your visit to the museum:
- Please purchase an advance ticket online from the online EMMA Shop for the viewing time of your choice. Museum Card holders and others entitled to free admission should also book a visit from the shop.
- Come to the museum only when you are healthy.
- Keep a safety distance of 2 metres between yourself and the museum guests and staff.
- We require that over 12-year-olds wear a face mask on our premises and when attending our events.
- Observe good hand hygiene and avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces. Wash your hands carefully whenever possible. Hand sanitiser is available in customer service and exhibition spaces.
EMMA & EMMA Shop
Mon–Fri 12 pm–19 pm
Sat–Sun 11 am–5 pm
Tue-Sat 11 am–5 pm